Subject Matter Expertise:
- State of Georgia Educator Certificate [Special Education P-12 Consultative, English Language Arts 9-12], GA Professional Services Commission, Professional Association of Georgia Educators, National Educators Association
- State of Maryland | Georgia Independent Accident & Health Disabilities Consultancy to MEB women and minority small business entrepreneurial social justice and community economic development management
- 24/7/365 Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder mobile crisis intervention services specializing in Suicidal or Homicidal effected populations
- Behavioral and Physical Health Co-location and embedding an integrated Peer Supportive portfolio
- Arts Management
- Biodiversity, Multiculturally Attuned for Teaching Environments
- Global Public Health Epidemiology: HIV | AIDS | HCV | STD | TB | Infectious and Vector Autoimmune Deficiencies
- Population Health: Migration and Climatology | Frontier, Rural Infrastructure Network
- SAMHSA/CMHS Grant Reviewer (Consumer National, Statewide TA, PBHCI, SUD Peer Capacity)
- The US Certified Peer Specialist and Endorsements and Peer Workforce Development
- Sustainable Business Models Monetizing Medicaid to P2P Portfolios (US)
Jennifer is a trained Wellness Recovery Action Plan ® Facilitator, State of Georgia, Maryland and Texas Certified Peer Specialist and Community Health Worker Promotora. She has received foundational training in Intentional Peer Support, eMotional CPR, advanced peer services | supports, Trauma Informed Peer Supports for Social Change and Trauma Healing, mobile crisis interventionist specializing in experienced psychosis and de-escalation. She is a national Whole Health Action Management ® Health Coach and Facilitator (Georgia Mental Health Consumer Network, State of Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities, National Council for Behavioral Health).
- Alternatives Conference (SAMHSA/CMHS | PEERLINK) 2014, 2015, 2016 Planning Committees
- Member, College for Behavioral Health Leadership Communications and Development Committee, Peer Leadership Interest Group 2011-2016
- Member, Innovation Communities, National Council for Behavioral Health, SAMHSA/HRSA, 2016
- Member, National Board of Directors, College for Behavioral Health Leadership, 2014 – 2016
- Member, National Leadership Committee, Temple University National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research’s Rehabilitation Research Training Centers Program, 2012-2016
CardioEscape Fitness © 2011 (iTunes, iPhone, iPad); IOS iTunes (iPhone, iPad, Android) Designer and Developer
White Paper 2014
US Peer Leadership & Workforce Development (Hardin & Padron; Ed., Manderscheid, R.,2014)
CMS Medicaid Waivers CPS Logarithm © 2016 Padron & Associates. All Rights Reserved.
Consultancy: p + associates is the provider of choice for embedding US Peer Supports | Service portfolio deliverables with Integrated public and private health care providers. They are the national subject matter experts who leverage regional and national networks on behalf of the US Peer workforce.
- State of Maryland DMHH, University of Maryland Baltimore, Behavioral Health Administration Maryland
- Ascent ® 2016, State of Maryland | Mid Atlantic | Georgia | Texas | Oregon | Washington Region, adult Medicaid MH/SA and co-occurring disorder youth, transitioning youth member subscriber base
- Center of Excellence for US Peer Services | Support, Founder, US Work Group, 2015-16
- Mad In America, Contributing Author
- Mental Health Weekly News, Contributing Author, From the Field
- Psychology Today, Contributing Author, Q&A on US Peer Services | Supports, April 20, 2016
- Southern Methodist University, National Institute of Mental Health and University of Texas at Austin Hogg Foundation for Mental Health funded study of Latina/o youth and early experienced psychosis
- Stanford University, peer supports | services to a NASHMPD Q&A for study on experienced psychosis and cultural attunement
- Vanguard Communications, Washington, DC to SAMHSA/CMHS and SAMHSA/CIHS whole health & wellness campaign ’13-14 and social inclusion initiatives nationwide with the SAMHSA ADS CENTER
Padron currently resides in Atlanta where she is Founder and Principal of Padron and Associates LLC
She is trained as a Second Degree Choden Reiki in Usui Tibetan Reiki Ryoho.
When not in the field, she enjoys time with friends, travelling, cooking, photography and painting.